Before we go on, everyone RELAX! There is NO bundle of joy on its way into our home. I believe my days of having babies is complete (this will be another blog post, another day)

Yesterday I was thinking about my boys playing lego together and how much fun they were having. I began thinking about little Cadence and how nice it would be for her to have a sister to enjoy girlie stuff with.

Out of fun, I asked the boys if they would like another brother or sister. Here is what they told me.

Me: Connor would you like another brother or sister?
Connor: yup, a sister.....mmmm, nope, another Connor!
Ethan says to Connor: We can't have two Connors because when we call "Connor" both of you will look and neither of you will know who should come!

Me: Ethan, would you like another brother or sister?
Ethan: Nope!
Me: no, how come? Wouldn't it be nice if Cadence had a sister to play dolls, and barbies, and ponies with?
Ethan: Nope!
Me: Why?
Ethan: Because I'll play with her.
Me: You'll play dolls, and Barbies, and ponies?
Ethan: Yup, and maybe she'll get some Little Pet Shop toys and I can play those too!

I should record Ethan saying this, because I just picture it now. Cadence wants Ethan to play and he tells her no way will he play girlie toys!

Connor will probably have no time for such antics! He'll be busy trying to get Cadence to play his toys with him!